Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 02/03/2022
RoundX’s Website is owned by RoundX Srl, a company with a registered office located at via Montenapoleone 21, Milano (ITA) (hereafter referred to as “RoundX”).
The following words, when used in these Terms, shall have the following meaning, it being noted that the definition given for a term shall apply whether the term is used in the singular or in the plural:
- “User(s)”: means any person who uses the Website.
- “Subscribe”: the act of registering into the Website and give your data.
RoundX general information
RoundX may, at any time and at its sole discretion, reorganise the Website and any information within the Website.
RoundX and its Website do not provide any individual or customized investment service. Each individual’s situation is unique, a qualified professional should be consulted before making any financial decision. RoundX is not a registered investment, legal or tax advisor or broker. All investment and financial opinions found within the Website are to be intended as educational and promotional material.
Users understand and agree that RoundX shall not be liable for any content or information presented on the Website, the themes, their accuracy, their completeness and/or their compliance with Italian law.
By subscribing to our form, you accept to provide RoundX with the data inserted in the registration process. RoundX will use these data for purposes related, but not limited, to:
- Marketing campaigns
- Newsletter communications
- Sending of promotional contents
- Data analysis
Users will be able to delete their own account at any time from our newsletter both from a dedicated section in the Website and by directly contacting us with the methods explained at the bottom of this contract.
Rule of conduct
RoundX requires Users not to:
- provide misleading and/or false or defamatory information and data;
- usurp the identity of another person;
- disturb the proper operation of the Website;
- provide viruses or other technology that may harm RoundX or the interests or property of the users of the Website;
- export or re-export an application or tool or feature from the Website without prior, formal and express consent from RoundX;
- copy, change or distribute the contents of the RoundX and trademarks without RoundX’s prior, formal and express consent from RoundX;
- copy, reproduce, reverse-engineer, change, create derivative works from, distribute or disclose to the public any content (except their own information) from the Website without prior, formal and express consent from RoundX or from the third parties involved, where relevant;
- create derivative work of any kind whatsoever;
Intellectual property (IP)
RoundX holds all intellectual property rights related to the Website and all its contents, trademarks, and domain name.
As such, except prior, formal, and express consent from RoundX, the User shall not make any copy, representation, adaptation, translation and/or change, whether partial or complete, or transfer to another website any component of the Website. Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute forgery, resulting in the person responsible being civilly and criminally liable.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall RoundX, its licensors or anyone else who helped create produce or deliver the Website be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages of any kind, arising from the use of the Website. This limitation apply even in case RoundX has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You can reach us at:
- RoundX srl, via F. Montenapoleone 21, Milano 20121, Lombardia, Italia